The following Terms & Conditions Of Stay apply to all
bookings made for any property managed by Newcastle Accommodation Management.
ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS:
- We expect that you have viewed the
house you are booking on our website & have read these Terms
& Conditions Of Stay.
- The total cost of accommmodation depends on a number of
factors, including the property, time of year, special events,
number of night & number of guests. Any changes to these
factors could result in an increase in costs.
- Arrivals on a Sunday or Public Holiday may incur a $75 access
charge to cover increased cleaning costs.
- Infants in their own cots are free; a baby cot with linen
& a high chair are available for an additional charge.
- Children 17 years & under are charged at half the additional adult rate.
- Additional & casual stay guests are charged at the additional adult rate.
- A minimium of 10% surcharge on the tariff scale applies to
- A minimium of 50% surcharge on the tariff scale applies to
Christmas & New Year periods.
- An additional surcharge on the tariff scale applies to some
special events in Newcastle.
- Lower tariffs may be available for stays of more than two
weeks; contact us directly for details.
- Tariffs for all confirmed bookings are honoured at the rate
- Most properties are subject to a minimium stay of 2 nights.
Single night stays may be available for some properties,
depending on the time of year and last minute deals.
- Some holiday periods are subject to a longer minimium stay,
specifically long weekends generally require a minimium of 3
nights & Christmas and New Year weeks require a mimium of 7
- The provision of additional guest keys may require a $50
deposit, refundable on return. The loss of any keys or
electronic fobs provided to you will result in a charge of at
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL:
- Every effort is made to keep a booking in the house of
choice. However, sometimes a transfer to another house is
necessary; we will always consult you.
DEPOSITS, CANCELLATION & REFUNDS:
- When a booking is made on a Non Refundable rate, the total
of the accommodation charge is required to confirm your booking.
Cancellation or changes are not permitted on Non Refundable bookings.
In the case of cancellation or no show, the total cost of the accommodation
will be retained.
- For all other bookings, a non refundable deposit equal to the first night
accommodation charge is required to confirm your booking. The
remainder of the accommodation charges are payable on or before
- Cancellation or changes are not permitted within 30 days of
your arrival date. Changes are permitted up to 30 prior to your
arrival date without penalty.
- Refunds will not be given should you change your mind on
- The maximum number of guests permitted in each house is based
on the number of beds in that house.
- Bed linen & bath towels are provided. Beach towels are available for an additional charge.
- Smoking inside or illegal drug taking in any of our houses or
apartments will not be tolerated. Immediate eviction may follow
- Parties (defined as 'noisy gatherings') are not
permitted in any of our accommodation properties day or night. Any
disturbance of neighbours by excessive noise, drunkenness, or
any other anti-social or inconsiderate behaviour, is strictly
prohibited. A police call and immediate eviction can result.